Adventure for the Whole Family
Creating Magical Moments at French Broad Crossing
Imagine nights by a campfire with your children or grandchildren, sharing your best ghost stories that capture their full attention. Taking them on their first UTV ride across winding mountain trails. Watching their faces light up with wonder as they stargaze up to the open night sky. And spending an entire day creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Now, let’s see an app do that!
Families are drawn to French Broad Crossing because they want a place to spend more time together. To unwind and reconnect without the distractions of regular life. To experience new adventures every day. And between the great outdoors and premier amenities, there’s plenty of opportunity to relive some of your best childhood moments with your loved ones.
Remember when…being social didn’t involve a smartphone?
Capture unforgettable moments with family and friends at the multiple gathering areas throughout French Broad Crossing. (No devices necessary!)
• Warm up with cocoa at the Tree House Fireplace
• Meet up with friends and neighbors at the River Lodge
• Soak up some sun with a family day at the pool
• Host a picnic or cookout on your porch overlooking the French Broad River
Remember when…you spent the entire day exploring the great outdoors?
Live like an adventurer, getting up close and personal with some of the best features at French Broad Crossing: the sprawling mountains of Western North Carolina.
• Admire nature’s beauty with a hike through miles of old-growth forests
• Race through the trails on UTVs – last one home does dishes!
• Mountain bike across the ridgelines and throughout the community
• Go on a family apple-picking trip at the Grassland Mountain Orchard
Remember when…you first experienced the magic of a river that felt as old as time?
Pass down your knowledge to the next generation, with fishing and swimming lessons in one of the world’s most ancient rivers – the perfect setting to start new traditions.
• Enjoy the mountain views from a kayak or paddleboard
• Spend a day teaching your family how to fish
• Bond with each other on a guided rafting tour
• Camp overnight next to the French Broad River at the Riverfront Park & Pavilion
And those are only the beginning! With Mother Nature at your doorstep, there’s never a dull moment at French Broad Crossing – the ideal place to create life’s best memories.
Looking to start your own family traditions in a community built for adventure? Contact our sales team at 866-947-9629 or schedule a visit to learn more about life at French Broad Crossing.