Our Adventure Tour Weekend
3 days / 2 nights • $349
An Adventure Tour package is the best way to experience Preserve Communities and everything we have to offer—inside the gates and out.
You’ll stay two nights at the charming, newly renovated Marshall House Inn, listed on the National Register of Historical Places. Explore the picturesque mountain town of Marshall, NC, located along the French Broad River, just quick drive from French Broad Crossing. Your package allows you to:
- Enjoy a personalized tour of the property
- Discover scenic trails with a guided UTV tour
- Enjoy a complimentary dinner at Marshall’s Sweet Monkey Café or Star Diner
- Choose a complimentary white water rafting or horseback riding experience
- Take in the culture of Asheville, only a half hour from French Broad Crossing
Come See Us
Our Sales Office is located just outside of downtown Marshall at 148 South Main Street. Call us during normal office hours (listed below) to schedule an appointment. We will be happy to answer your questions and give you a personal tour of the property.