These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Preserve Communities Legacy, LLC’s (“Preserve Communities”) Website, located at www.frenchbroadcrossing.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use www.preservecommunities.com if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Preserve Communities owns the intellectual property rights for all material on Preserve Communities’ website. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish material from Preserve Communities
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Preserve Communities
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Preserve Communities
- Redistribute content from Preserve Communities
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
This Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Preserve Communities makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Preserve Communities does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
Preserve Communities will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Preserve Communities has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Preserve Communities’ liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Preserve Communities’ negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Preserve Communities; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Preserve Communities to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.